Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teacher Tip Tuesday *LINKY*

Here's today's tip for all ya'll that are still gettin' your groove on with the Easter egg craze!
I blogged about my multiplication eggs a couple weeks ago and then I ran into a slight problem a few days later.
The kids LOVED them so much that they wore the darn things plum clean!!
Then I had a lightbulb moment...
 
Insert today's Teacher Tip!
Clear nail polish for the win!!
It totally does the trick!
Have you ever tried this?
 
I made these fun prefix and suffix eggs last week for my littles and the clear polish has kept everything good as new {so far}.
It does smear the permanent marker just a tad.
I don't mind though. It's a million times better than the marker doing that whole disappearing act!
I don't know about ya'll, but this girl does not have the time or energy to be rewriting all my egg centers every two or three days.
 
Give it a shot and see if you like it!
It's been a HUGE time saver for me :)

Do you have a teacher tip you want share?
Join me and link up every Tuesday!
New or old tips are welcome...You're an equal opportunity tipster ;)
 



3 comments:

Natalie said...

How about a tip on getting the darn things to stay together??? I had to fix too many broken eggs yesterday....

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Debbie said...

I LOVE this idea. Last year I had so many eggs that I had to re-write. I am headed to Target to get some clear nail polish and do this. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra Hendrickson said...

I used packing tape and sealed them...they don't look as great...but they've lasted for 12 years...pretty amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...